We are expanding!
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
It’s time to get social! We’re looking for a highly-creative Social Media Executive who will take us to the next frontier in the social media-verse!
- Plan, conceptualise, and develop engaging and compelling content and strategy across our social media channels.
- Collaborate with Graphics, Comms and Video Teams to support, amplify and execute marketing campaigns on social.
- Develop and manage content calendar planning and execution across multiple social channels.
- Coordinate all outbound communications via our social platforms to support Cornerstone’s unique brand voice and narrative.
- Manage and optimise paid media channels, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more to increase brand awareness and acquire conversion.
- Identify social media trends and propose appropriate actions to increase user growth and engagement.
- Deep-dive into social media analytics in order to gather actionable insights and generate monthly reports.
You should possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, vendors and team members.
- A good understanding and keen interest in the various social platforms, current trends and what works best for each medium of messaging for the church.
- Ability to work with the production team to deliver engaging, creative content (graphic, image and video) and familiar with web design/digital design. Bonus if you can do these too!
- A good grasp or developing understanding in Google for Work products (Google Analytics, Sheets, Slides).
- A fun, creative and passionate individual who loves to explore the unknown and think out-of-the-box.
- THIS IS BIG – Love the vision of the house and the work we do in Cornerstone and in the nations!
To apply or have a chat with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and portfolio. We’ll be in touch if we feel like you’re the one!