- Pastoral recommendation from the applicant’s pastor/elder of his/her home church.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are serving in full-time ministry and those with leadership capacity in their home church.
- Minimum pass in G.C.E. O’ Levels (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- For interested applicants who are non-Singaporeans or Permanent Residents, you are welcome to contact us for more information.
- Acceptance will be based on the applicants’ understanding of the spoken English language as a minimum criteria.
- Participants are responsible for personal accommodation and all expenses (transport, meals, etc) during the programme.
- This is a non-monetary renumeration programme and does not offer any financial scholarship or assistance.
How to Apply
Registration for Cornerstone Internship Programme 2021 is now closed. For enquiries and information about our internship, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org