- Pastoral recommendation from the applicant’s pastor/elder of his/her home church.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are serving in full-time ministry and those with leadership capacity in their home church.
- Minimum pass in G.C.E. O’ Levels (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- For interested applicants who are non-Singaporeans or Permanent Residents, you are welcome to contact us for more information.
- Acceptance will be based on the applicants’ understanding of the spoken English language as a minimum criteria.
- Participants are responsible for personal accommodation and all expenses (transport, meals, etc) during the programme.
- This is a non-monetary renumeration programme and does not offer any financial scholarship or assistance.
Cornerstone Internship Programme
The Cornerstone Internship Programme is an initiative by Cornerstone Community Church to develop the next generation of Christian leaders to impact their God-given spheres in the marketplace, schools, homes and church. It is a mentoring and experiential learning journey focused on understanding biblical principles and practical training for ministry and leadership through:
Allows the Word of God and the lessons of life come alive through interactive learning. Uncover treasures new and old from God’s Word. Learn from the journeys of lives, as our teachers by the power of the Holy Spirit lead you onwards in this road of knowledge and understanding.
Embark on a 1-to-1 relational mentoring with Cornerstone’s Pastoral and Ministry Team. Receive spiritual and practical insights for your personal growth, with opportunities to engage with the issues of everyday life.
Want to learn something new and experience the inner-workings of church life? Now you can. Walk a mile in the shoes of a full-time church worker. Get attached to any of our pastoral or functional ministries in church and learn new skills as you engage in the daily operations and special projects.
|Programme Period||2021 May 11 – July 02|
Email us for more details.
1. Studying God’s Word
2. Developing an Excellent Spirit
3. Christ & the Church: Marriage & Family
4. Kingdom Stewardship & Biblical Economics
1. Developing a Prophetic Lifestyle
2. Experiencing the Joy and Power of Prayer & Fasting
3. Physical Healing
4. Inner Healing and Deliverance
1. Vision of Spiritual Zion
2. Alignment to Your Assignment
3. Kingdom Authority and Anointing
4. Culture of Honour
1. Cell Life
2. Lifestyle of Discipleship
3. Evangelism: Witnessing is Easy
4. Planted in the House of God: Sons & Daughters
1. General Justice & the Poor
2. Heart for a Dying World
3. Nation of Israel & Restoration of Statehood
1. Seeing through the Lens of History
2. Bible College of Wales: Revival Well & Heritage
3. Emerging Leader for the 21st Century
During the internship, whether it was devotions, teaching sessions, or even working in various departments, it was just revelation after revelation. This journey has indeed been a milestone in my life.
Ranon Mak, NTU Graduate, Singapore
Internship has been more than just a learning exposure for me. It is also about understanding the vision of the house (Cornerstone) and going right into the heart of the Father. When we catch a glimpse of His heart, it is what keeps us going, and makes us want to serve more and more every day.
Koh Yao Yi, Pastoral Intern (Youth Ministry), Singapore
God has done so much in my life through the CIP! The teachings were amazing, and I’ve also learnt more about how the church works through the hands-on apprenticeship in the various departments and functional ministries. I thank God for the experience at the CIP!
John Nick Lee, Temasek Polytechnic Graduate, Singapore
The past 2 months have been a time of learning from the leaders and pioneers of the church. It’s something we do not get to experience at weekend services. Hearing their heart for the Kingdom and the ministry is inspiring. I’ve also had the privilege to see what I’ve studied in university being applied to ministry through my apprenticeship in Community Services.
Low Hui Juan, NUS Graduate, Singapore
We witnessed God’s love and faithfulness through His People; transcending borders and cultures. God’s glory simply fills our heart in CIP as we walk from day to day experiences with Him.
Rene Herrera, Dental Assistant, USA