Cornerstone Internship Programme 2020
The Cornerstone Internship Programme is an initiative by Cornerstone Community Church to develop the next generation of Christian leaders. It is a mentoring and experiential learning journey focused on understanding the Bible and Bible-based ministry skills.
Interns will spend 2 months from 12 May to 10 July 2020 in Cornerstone Community Church:
- Being taught the fundamental values of our church.
- Developing a personal mentoring relationship with our pastors & leaders.
- Gaining work and ministerial experience in various departments of our office and ministries, through on-the-job training and apprenticeship.
- Having opportunities to contribute to significant projects and events. e.g. The “Cell Station” month, camp meetings, and the Internship Programme Graduation Ceremony.
- Completing recommended book reviews and commentaries.
- Having a Presbytery session with our pastors and other Christian ministers.
- Participating in the Internship Programme Graduation Ceremony.
- Participating in our Leaders’ Summit and Annual Family Camp.
- Road Map of the Christian
- Experiencing the Joy and Power of Prayer and Fasting
- Mission Strategies for the Local Church
- Building a Spiritual House
- God’s Heart for a Dying World
- Tools for Studying God’s Word and Preaching Made Simple
- General Justice and the Poor
- Volunteers in the Day of His Power
- Kingdom Stewardship and Biblical Economics
- The Spirit of Excellence
- Christ and the Church: Marriage and Family
- Empowered by the Holy Spirit
- The Emerging Leader for the 21st Century
- Rivers of Prophecy
- Revival and Reformation
- Nation of Israel & Restoration of Statehood
(Curriculum may be subject to change without prior notice)
|Programme Period||12 May – 10 July 2020 (Orientation to start on 12 May)|
|Compulsory Module Fee||TBC (Subsidised fees for Cornerstone Family Camp 2020)|
|Teaching sessions||Tue – Fri|
|On-the-Job Training||Tue – Fri|
|Apprenticeship||Fri – Sun|
- Pastoral recommendation from the applicant’s pastor/elder of his/her home church.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are serving in full-time ministry and those with leadership capacity in their home church.
- Minimum pass in G.C.E. O’ Levels (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- For foreign applicants, contact us for requirements or more information.
- Acceptance will be based on the applicants’ understanding of the spoken English language as a minimum criteria.
For further enquiries on the Cornerstone Internship Programme, send us an email.