From our 100 series for the new believer to our 600 series for leadership training, there’s something at every stage of your walk with Christ to help you hit the high call of God! (Philippians 3:14)
101 New Beginnings Class Registration
Time: 12 pm
Venue: To be confirmed after registration
- Assurance of Salvation
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Fellowship and Walking in Victory
T&E 2018 Semester 1
Course Duration: Apr 3–24, 2018
Registrations will open in March 2018. Watch this space for updates on courses and registration.
For enquiries, email us at email@example.com.
Courses Available for T&E
Here are some courses available at our T&E classes. The courses will be updated each semester with new courses you can look forward to.
This course is a must for every believer who wants to go on to maturity (perfection)! The expository study on the 6 foundational stones of the Christian faith from Hebrews 6:1–2 will help your walk with God remain consistently strong through the storms of life. Laying the right foundations are necessary to move on with the Lord.
1. The 6 Christian foundations
2. Keys to Christian maturity
3. Remaining strong during difficult times
1. Importance of Doctrine
2. The attributes of God
3. Understanding of the Trinity
1. Entering into spiritual Mount Zion
2. Understanding God’s perfect rest
3. The key to conquering enemies from within
This course covers both practical and spiritual aspects of worship leading including: Understanding worship, enhancing your vocal abilities, working with an instrument etc.
By worship leaders, for worship leaders!
1. Understanding worship
2. How to lead worship
1. House of Prayer
2. Power of Prayer and Intercession
In Part 1 of Moving in the Prophetic series, the course expounded on the importance of Prophecy & Christian Living, how to activate the prophetic gift, and the different avenues where it can be exercised. Participants can expect hands-on sessions in part 2 of this course and receive practical handles on moving in the prophetic.
Pre-requisites for this course: Students must have attended Moving in the Prophetic Track 1 course
1. Pursue and Sharpen the Prophetic gift
2. Importance of having the ability to discern and see
Pre-requisites for this course: Students must have attended Physical Healing Track 1 course.
* Students will serve their apprenticeship with the Healing Ministry during the weekend services for a period of 2 weeks.
1. Our Healing Culture in Cornerstone Community Church
2. Understand that everyone can heal the sick
3. Seeing the importance of ministering healing outside the 4 walls of Church.