CSCCkidz App FAQ
Yes! Cornerstone Children’s Church has online lessons for ages 18 months to 12 years old, so you can continue to help strengthen your children’s faith during this period. These are available at the CSCCKidz App:
- Bible teaching through lesson videos or slides (for toddlers 18 months- 3 years, preschoolers 3-6 years, primary-age children 7-10 years, and primary-age children 11-12 years)
- Journal activities, discussion questions and family activities (in the CSCC Kids Journal, available at Faithworks)
- Memory verse of the month
- Resources for families
Search “CSCCKidz” on the App Store or Google Play, and download the CSCCKidz App. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your Login ID and password.
Here are some tips to using the resources with your children:
- Set aside at least 20 minutes for your family to watch the lesson and do the activities.
- If you have children in different age groups, don’t worry about going through all the lessons in one sitting. You can cover different lessons on different days, so that the learning is age-appropriate and engaging!
- Use the “DREAM BIG, DREAM OFTEN” KIDS JOURNAL for children (ages 7-12) as a workbook for lessons note-taking and journaling. This is a connection tool which provides the family an opportunity for teachable moments and meaningful conversation.
Enjoy and have fun! Take time to read the Bible, listen to each other, pray together and just capture the precious moments together
4. I’m not a CSCC member but I’ve been listening to your sermons online. Can I download the Kidz App as a member?
Thank you for your keen interest! The CSCCkidz app is reserved for families who are attending Cornerstone, and their children have also registered with the Children’s Church. You can however, access our CSCC Kidz YouTube channel for memory verses, songs and prayer declaration videos. Do look out for our special online Easter service, just for children, and coming right up in April!