1. In the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of Scriptures as originally given. The scriptures are infallible, inerrant, and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct.
2 Tim 3:16; 1 Cor
2. In the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible.
Mat 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14
3. In the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness.
4. In the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man.
Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isa 7:14; 9:6
5. Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared unto His disciples.
1 Cor 15:1-4; Rom 4:25
6. In the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for His Church.
John 14:2,3; 1 Thes 4:13-18.
7. In the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins.
Eph 2:8,9; Heb 9:12,22; Rom 5:11
8. In the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfil the command of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Mat 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6
9. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation, with the Scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Gal 3:14-15
10. In the operation of the Gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14 as manifested in the Early Church.
1 Cor 12-14
11. In the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as expressing the true Christian faith.
Eph 5:18; 2 Cor 6:14; 7:1
12. In the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church.
Acts 4:30; Rom 8:11; 1 Cor 12:9; James 5:14
13. In the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers.
1 Cor 11:28-32; Mat 26:26-28
14. In the reality and personality of the Devil and eternal judgement in the Lake of Fire for the Devil and his angels.
Mat 25:41; Rev 20:14,15
15. In eternal life for believers John 5:24; 3:16, and eternal judgement for the unbelievers.
John 5:24; 3:16; Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thes 1:9; Rev 20:10-15
16. That there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. These Churches are under the sovereign Headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous administration under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the propagation of the Gospel. Acts 15:22; with Mat 16:18; 18:15-20
17. That Government is ordained of God, and the powers that be are ordained as ministers of God to us for good. To resist the powers and the ordinances is to resist the ordinance of God. We are subject not only for wrath sake but for conscience sake, rendering to all their duties, custom to whom custom, fear to whom fear, honour to whom honour. We declare our loyalty to our Government and its leaders and will assist in every way possible consistent with our faith in the Scriptures as Christian citizens.
18. That marriage is ordained by God and is a holy, life-long, faithful and monogamous covenant relationship between a man and a woman, “whom God created ‘male and female’ in His image”.